Information About Mobile App
With the BenefitsCal app, you can view your current benefits anytime, anywhere. Find out about funding programs. Find a regional wellness office near you. Or check if a disaster has been reported in your zip code. This BenefitsCal application contains links to find publicly available information from agencies that are not part of this BenefitsCal application and over which we have no control.
We recommend that you contact these sites directly for information about their data collection and distribution policies.
Get CalWiN App for Android and iPhone
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification or destruction of data, including your personal and private information. policy changes.
- Disclosure and distribution
- We do not sell personal data to third parties. However, some of the information collected by this application and some of the information you choose to provide may be disclosed in response to a public records request, as required by California public records law. These laws are designed to ensure that government is open and that the public can access appropriate records and information held by government agencies.
- There are legal exceptions to this public disclosure to protect the privacy of individuals. The California Institutional and Welfare Code (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=wic&group=10001-11000&file=10850-10853) specifically requires the confidentiality of personal information collected by through Medi-Cal and CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps) encloses and protects from being released to the public.
- We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or damage the application. Anyone using this app expressly consents to such tracking. Except for surveys authorized by law enforcement, no attempt is made to identify individual users or their usage patterns.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification or destruction of data, including your personal and private information.
Please note that this notice may change from time to time. We expect most changes to these policies to be minor, but we will post them here as they occur. You can review this page for changes.